Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back in West Seattle


This last Sunday I was back in West Seattle starting again from Westwood Village.

As you can see in the following pictures it is cloudy, cloudy and cold, much different from last Sunday

This week I started walking west on Barton street towards Puget Sound.

Westwood Village is on a ridge, crossing 35th avenue the road starts descending to Puget sound.





Eventually getting to the sound, this route passes the Fauntleroy ferry terminal and Lincoln Park.


I walked to a new section of Lincoln Park across Fauntleroy Way SW and up a hill; the views would be quite spectacular on a clear day.



Heading back I made my way to California Avenue heading south and then back to WestwoodVillage.

A Weber grill a sure sign of spring.

I wonder where that trail leads to?

Next Sunday awaits


No comments:

Post a Comment